Thursday 1 January 2015

Stella Damasus Becomes Radio Host In America



Nollywood actress, Stella Damasus went on to announce on her Instagram page about her new achievement. She shared the pic above with caption :



"Hey people! Hope you are ready to enter 2015 with a BANG!. Well this is how I am doing mine BIG. Just so you know, I have decided to be a BAD girl from now on. If you want to know what I mean just click on the link in my bio! Congratulations to me as I add another feather to my cap and another title to my name. "RADIO HOST". Thank you JESUS. #radiohost #radioplay #airplay #ATL #actor #actress #shows #singer #SDMusic #SDtheman #sheisgood #music #musiclover #MusicMaker #MusicModeActivated #undiluted #StellaDamasus #talented #Gifted #i2radio #iLoveJesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: comments and opinions are solely that of the writers or Anonymous persons and they do not represent the opinions of KUNNIES....