Wednesday 8 April 2015

Oba himself denied it - IGP( video)



Inspector General of Police, Suleiman Abba while responding to questions on the reported threat of Ndigbo in Lagos State by the Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu, said that the royal father did not threaten Igbos resident in Lagos State.

According to him, the royal father denied the allegations.

“On the issue of Oba of Lagos making a statement about who the electorate should vote for in the governorship election, I must tell you I saw it in the media and I tried all my best to verify whether that statement was made and, so far, what I have been able to
gather is the fact that the Oba himself denied it. And if the Oba denied it, who am I to say that he didn't make it. 
However, if for any reason that becomes a subject of further efforts to confirm if he did it or not, I think we will leave that to the future. But for now, this is what I have.” he said


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: comments and opinions are solely that of the writers or Anonymous persons and they do not represent the opinions of KUNNIES....