Thursday 25 June 2015

Tyga is one of my best friends- Kylie

 
Speaking to Mailonline at Cannes Lion,17 year old Kylie Jenner opened up on her relationship with Tyga, her mother and sisters............. 
On Selfies

'I take, like, 500 selfies to get one I like..'Sometimes I regret putting one up if I find a better one later. I'm like damn, that's a better photo, but that's the only thing I regret.
On Tyga
'Tyga's one of my best friends ever so it's so much fun to travel with him,' she said. 'I always like having my friends out on the road with me. He's doing some stuff out in Cannes, so it's just fun.'
 Her mum


'I love to hang out with my mum as well. She's wilder than me. Last night, I went to bed at midnight and she stayed out much later than me doing her thing.'She taught us from a young age how to support ourselves and I think it was a great thing to learn.'I'm nearly 18 and buying my own home and my mum is doing everything for me. She's taking over. If I didn't have her I would literally die.'
On her sisters
I am the youngest and that definitely makes me stand out. I think I have the most fire. Other than that, we're all really similar.

'I definitely think I am a little edgier than my sisters. I always change up my style and my hair is a big thing for me. I love changing it and that gives me confidence...................

Mailonline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: comments and opinions are solely that of the writers or Anonymous persons and they do not represent the opinions of KUNNIES....