Sunday 9 November 2014

Nigerians and Sunday Rice


I went to visit my friend Today after Church service only to get to my friend's and she had other friends around and everyone was asking for Sunday rice......Lol

Out of shock I started laughing and asked which one is Sunday rice...and one of the guys said hummmmmm if you grew up in Lagos then you should know what Sunday rice is...and another person said growing up Sunday rice has always been different from other days meal because it is usually with stew and everyone looks forward to it, if you do not eat rice on Sunday then you are missing something...

*What are your views concerning Sunday Rice and stew ....leave your comment...

2 comments:

  1. Kunnies sunday rice in my house is a necessity..lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunday rice tooor bad...it is a must ohh#Tope

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: comments and opinions are solely that of the writers or Anonymous persons and they do not represent the opinions of KUNNIES....