Tuesday 21 October 2014

"I Don't Care...-Kris Jenner responds


 
Newly single Mom, Kris Jenner has opened up on reports that she is angry  Bruce is now dating her
one time best friend and assistant. She also responded to rumours he is transforming into a woman. The 58 year old was speaking with Today's Hoda Kotb....
It’s silly, They’ve been saying that since the 70s, so you think [the rumor] would be cooked by now, I don’t know … [the tabloids] just keep regurgitating the same old stuff.”
On Dating her friend 
“I don’t care who he goes out with, and I don’t know who he’s dating — he doesn’t check in with me and give me a play-by-play,” she said. “But it’s his life and just want the guy to be happy.“He’s still the father of two of my children, and so we’re friends.”
On why they divorced after 32 years...
“You know what?” she said. “I think that at some point in your life you have to make a decision to do what’s right for your family and the kids and I think that we decided to be grown-ups and we decided we’re just better apart than we are together.“But we’re still really good friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: comments and opinions are solely that of the writers or Anonymous persons and they do not represent the opinions of KUNNIES....