Sunday 26 October 2014

Nigerian Musician K-Solo Gushes about his New Cameroonian Wife


 
 After ending his union with his ex-wife who accused him of battering her, K-Solo moved into the arms of a Cameroonian Lady ,Matop.He gushed about her to Punch ....
  She was like a daughter to me before she became my wife. I was watching over her before I finally proposed to her. We were friends and I used to advise her about men then too. When we met, I had more female fans than males. Most of the things that were written in the media were false stories, but she has been a very good friend.
I had little opposition from my family because I already had a bad press. They were skeptical if I could handle a woman.
She was not in Nigeria then, she is from Cameroon. We had that little opposition and I was no longer interested. She kept encouraging me to move on. She actually changed me and gave me the chance to love again, because I had a bitter experience.
I could not imagine a woman who would kneel down to give me food to eat and holding the plate in her hands while I ate, turning around to hurt, harm me and claim to have a child for me. I had already seen it all and did not know what else to expect from a new woman. I was wondering what the new woman would do to please me or make me feel that it could be better. It took God’s grace to change me and the fact that we are actually meant to be. At the end, my family stood by me and told me to do whatever makes me happy. It is the best. I am not moving somewhere else and this is where I want to be. She makes me discover my new person every day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: comments and opinions are solely that of the writers or Anonymous persons and they do not represent the opinions of KUNNIES....